Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hollywood Studios-Day 2




Our hotel had a lot of quick and easy food, my favorite was breakfast because of these delicious Minnie and Mickey Waffles. Yum! It was the perfect way to start out a fun day.



The crew with Minnie Mouse

We spent day #2  at Hollywood Studios. I personally think it has rides similar to California Adventure at Disneyland. I love this park because it also offers lots of musical shows to watch.  We were so excited when we Found Minnie Mouse and that we didn't have to wait in line to see her at all. Kate was totally shocked every time she met a character. She would usually just look at them curiously and not want to get close, but then when we left she would hold out her arms to them and say their name and sometimes even cry at the thought of leaving them. 

Papa with the famous turkey leg. 

Each park had a kid park area where the kids could run around and let loose. Kate loved the "Honey I shrunk the kids" area.

Last time we went to Disney World I was very pregnant with Kate, and couldn't ride The Tower of Terror which is my all time favorite ride ever. I was so happy to ride it this time! It was 100 times better than the one in Disneyland.
 I was actually really scared while riding it! 
Toy Story Mania is a favorite! (AKA The Bop Bop game).  Kate caught on quickly and learned how to pull the string, now she just has to work on aim and coordination. 

We LOVED all the musical shows. Our Favorites were Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid.







1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Disney World - where a trip with children us actually a vacation! Makes me want to go back!