We got in an hour early to magic kingdom and loved it! We were able to ride so many extra rides before the crowds. Poor Kate was not too excited to be woken up early this morning, we actually took her in her PJ's and changed her at the park. I could tell she was a little confused about her sleep schedule, but was also eager to see why we were waking her up early.
| One of the many times riding the carousel, she became a pro quickly and didn't need my help holding on |
Kate's favorite ride at the park was the horse carousel. We were excited to meet Cinderella's step sisters and step mother who jumped in the line right next to us as we waited. The step sisters stayed true to their character and were yelling at everyone to get off the carousel because it was their turn. They told Kate she was cute, but not as cute as them. Kate knew exactly who they were when I told her it was Cinderellas step-sisters. In the picture above the step-sister Drizella was riding on the horse behind us.
Another favorite ride of Kate's became the Dumbo ride, she loved being able to go up and down with the little lever. She is so smart.
| Who's having more fun in this picture? Papa and Nonna or Kate? |
We had breakfast reservations at the Be our Guest Restaurant. It is wildly popular and 2 weeks before when I was making reservations we could only get a breakfast seating. I was happy we got reservations but sad we could not try THE GRAY STUFF, because it is only served at lunch and dinner.Rumor has it that the gray stuff is delicious, even the dishes agree. In true Disney fashion this place was decked out and made me feel like I was really a guest in the Beasts castle. There were different rooms to eat in, and one was "The west wing" where the magic rose was.
Our meal was delivered on a fancy cart. We loved the pastries so much that we all wanted to steal the leftovers from other tables. I would recommend this restaurant, it was so fun. (This could be my 8 year old inner self talking when I say that)
| This girl was way too excited to get behind the wheel and drive! We better watch out! |
Again Kate was sheepish when she met Ariel like she was when she met Minnie Mouse, and as we were leaving she wanted her back immediately. Ariel was sweet, and asked Kate questions about swimming and invited her to go for a swim with her and Sebastian.
The parade floats are so much more ornate than I remember them when I was little. Kate loved it!
| Love this crew, but not the photographer who chopped off the castle top |
| Love a dole whip float |
No comments:
Post a Comment