Monday, November 11, 2013

Frightmares with our skeleton

I must say that Halloween is so much fun with a little one. 
We were able to take Kate on her first of many trips to Lagoon. She got in the Halloween spirit and wore her Halloween costume. She was a skeleton, that glowed in the dark. 
We were lucky enough to have family out there to spend time with. 
Uncle Jeff, Aunt Suzanne and cousins Aaron, Emily, Jane, and Phin
We did not catch a picture with the Preston clan, but they were there for our frightmare trip. 

Loved riding the tea cups with my Jane and Jeff

Kate has a smirk on her face because she just had a blow out and I had not found it yet. 

Luckily I packed an extra outfit for Kate, she loved being in the baby bjorn and watching everyone walk by.
She also was a huge fan of the hat her Aunt Mary made her, it was so nice and kept her so warm. 

Kate had lots of fun handing out candy to our Trick-or-Treaters


2 comments:

Mary said...

She is so stinking cute. I may need to make her some more hats! A girl always needs accessories.

Rachelle said...

Her cheeks are filling out and look oh-so-kissable!! Soooo cute!