Our sweet Kate was blessed on October 13, and we were lucky enough to have so many family members travel up here to be here for her special day. We are so lucky to have such awesome Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins for Kate. I asked my Mom basically as soon as I told her I was pregnant if she would make me a blessing dress if we had a girl. She was wonderful enough to agree to share her talent and make a dress for Kate. My Mom is the most talented person, I don't think there is anything she can't do. I gave her a picture of a dress I liked and asked my Mom to recreate it, I am so in love with how the dress turned out. It is a perfect dress for my perfect Kate.
 |
| Our eternal family! |
 |
| Kate in her beautiful dress with her Nona. |
 |
| I wanted the bottom to be similar detailing to the bridesmaids skirts my Mom made, I love how it turned out. |
 |
| I love the smocking detail! |
 |
| Perfection! |
3 comments:
Kate is gorgeous, the dress is gorgeous, you look gorgeous - I love it all!! And yes, your mom is crazy talented!!!
I got goosebumps when I saw the dress. She was so perfect in it.
The dress was perfect! What a keepsake
Post a Comment