Life has been such a blast with Kate. I am so behind with updates on her, but better late than never.
 |
| Cousin picture. Kate was about 9 weeks old. |
It was so nice to have family up to our place for Kate's blessing. She loves her cousins. She is the 9th grandchild on my parents side, and the first on the Preston side. Here she is with all her cousins.
 |
| Kate with cousins Phineas, and James. Kate is about 9 weeks, and the boys are about 4 months. |
It has taken me a very long time to get Kate's room decorated. I finally finished these "button animals" I am not crafty and would never be able to think of something like this if it wasn't for pinterest. You may have to use your imagination to be able to tell what animal I made.
 |
| giraffe |
 |
| owl |
 |
| butterfly |
 |
| elephant. Kate talks so much and smiles when she see's this one. I think it is her favorite. |
I will try to put more pictures up of our little girl. She is growing so fast, and I swear everyday I she is more beautiful than before. She has such a personality. I feel so blessed to be her mother.
3 comments:
She is a beauty, and her lips are so kissably sweet!
I can totally tell what each of your button animals are. Good job!
Cute idea, the turned out great!
I love the elephant!
Post a Comment