Monday, May 13, 2013

Sam and Taylor's wedding

This past weekend Joe and I were lucky enough to go down to Florida to see Sam (Joe's brother) get sealed to his beautiful bride Taylor. These two are perfect for each other, and we both could not be more thrilled with the new addition to the family. They were sealed in the Orlando, Florida temple. 

We have lots of extended family members who were not able to come down so I will post TONS of pictures to help them get an idea of how beautiful the wedding was. 


I love this picture for some reason, maybe because Sam has a ginormous wedding ring on his finger. 

Stunning women













The reception hall looked out on the lake, it was beautiful.



I am ready to move to Florida. It is seriously so pretty and I am in love with the current weather. 

John, Cheri, and Tom
We are so excited to be able to have another reception in Burley this weekend to celebrate these two getting married!!! Congratulations Taylor and Sam!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Love your skirt! You look stunning as well!

Mary said...

What a beautiful wedding. Do you think Cheri's dress comes in maternity?!