Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We bought a ZOO!

When we decided we were going to be staying in Pocatello we started immediately to find a permanent home. All the homes we looked at we just were not in love with.We had long lists of what we would want to do to change the houses we looked at so we could love one. Our Realtor walked us through a new build and we immediately had a list of things we wanted to change, but liked the house and the price. The builder told us our changes would be easy to incorporate in a new build and encouraged us to go check out a lot. We fell in LOVE with the lot and before we knew it we were signing papers with an offer. Things with the house are moving along quickly. The house should be done shortly after our baby girl comes. We love driving by our lot and seeing the daily changes. We are now trying to pick out all the details of our home. 

Our lot is right next to a large grass area the city owns. 


Our hole



The basement will be unfinished so we will be able to grow into our home. 
We are so excited to finally have a home, and have even more room for visitors, and our growing family.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Congrats!!! So fun to customize your home from the ground up . . . and down!

Mary said...

Wow, look how fast it's coming along! Very very exciting. And kinda scary, too, I'm sure.

Charone Peterson said...

That is great news, congrats! I love the progressive photos, keep doing that and posting them.

Amy said...

So fun!

Dink said...

I love the lot too!! I can't wait to see it all done, in person!!Baby and I will need to come and pay you a visit once it is all done!!

amberdat said...

yay!! You have a basement!!! I love that about you. Keep posting pictures. i love watching houses be built!