Today I finished a project I have literally been working on for YEARS! About 2 years ago I found this cross stitch for a new baby name and I instantly knew that I needed it. My mom had done cross stitch for each of her kids, but none were as huge of a project as this one was. I think at that time my Mom was living with us and "babysitting me" because I was passing out so much. I became very discouraged at the time and working on this project reminded me of one of the many reasons why I was going to such great lengths to fix my heart and not give up. So here is a picture of my finished project. I am quite happy with how it turned out.
Now all I have left to do is put her name, birth date and weight when she arrives.
My next project is to crochet a white blanket to go with her blessing outfit.
I'm not a fan of pregnancy pictures. But I feel like I am still "cute and small" and want to document that while I can. Here I am this morning about 21 weeks pregnant. I am so happy Gap has a maternity department. I literally own most of the Spring line. I don't think I will ever put my stretchy waist jeans in storage, they are SO comfortable. So if you hate maternity clothes you are not shopping at the right store. I love GAP and desperately miss my discount.
![]() |
| 21 weeks |


7 comments:
I'm a fan of your project. Can't wait to see her name in it.
I am super impressed with the cross-stitch! So cute! And your pregnancy photo is very cute too. I too am a fan of Gap maternity jeans, but trust me when I tell you you'll happy when the day comes when you can box those puppies up. :)
You look darling and I'm impressed with your mad cross-stitch skillz (with a z).
(You headed down this way anytime soon? I think we might be going to Idaho Mother's Day weekend. Will you be around?)
Stop it, that's amazing. Holy cow!
And I love my Gap pants. They are great through the "4th trimester," too, when you really don't want to ever put anything with a zipper on again.
I love the cross stitch, it is great to finish projects!! If you are down here and want to craft it up I have a TON of knitting and sewing projects to finish up for this baby!!
Stretchy Jeans Are The Best!
Cute cross-stitch, cute bump!
Post a Comment