Thursday, March 28, 2013

Boy or Girl?

Boy or Girl? What is your guess?


We found out that we are expecting a GIRL
We were able to get to see most of our family this past weekend and deliver our good news in person. Thanks to the magic of pinterest I made these scratch and reveal cards. I had fun making them and I hope people had fun finding out this way. 








9 comments:

Rachelle said...

That's so exciting!!! Congrats!!! What a fun way to let everyone know.

cpace said...

My girls think it's about time we are adding another girl cousin. Congrats!

Amy said...

Hooray! Little girls are great! The bows, the shoes, etc!

Amy Jo said...

I love little girls. :) I am thoroughly enjoying mine! Congratulations!

Dink said...

I loved getting and scratching it off!! So excited for you to have a girl!!

Mary said...

I am glad to see God is sending down girls after all. I really am so happy for you.

Renee said...

So excited for you!!! Love the way you told everyone. Congratulations!!!!

Kacey said...

Congrats! Cute reveal idea, too. :)

Amber said...

yay!!!!! i am so excited for you! i can't wait to see HER!! you guys rock. and you'll be the best parents ever to that little sweetie. so happy for you.