Monday, February 18, 2013

Surprise!

We are excited to announce we will be adding to our team in August! 
Yep you read that right, we are having a baby!

It has been so hard to keep our little "P nut" a secret.
We have both wanted to just shout this good news to anyone and everyone. 

Our official due date is August 16, which makes me 14 weeks along.
We have had 2 ultrasounds and so far our "P nut" has been sucking on its adorable
little hand or waiting for the hand to fall in its mouth.  

When you look at the pictures below just know in advance that there is some 
serious cuteness developing. 
Cutest hand I have ever seen.


This adorable little foot measures just shy of 1 cm! How adorable. 



We are already so in LOVE! Our next ultrasound is in 4 weeks to make sure that this babies heart is more like its fathers, and less like its mothers. We are also hoping that the baby will cooperate and hopefully even find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  

19 comments:

Heather said...

Mama D told me this awesome news last Sunday and I freaked out!! We are SOOO excited for you guys and I'm especially excited that we will be having babies so close together :). Congrats, Sarah and Joe!

Charone Peterson said...

HOORAY!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys! Those are some dang cute ultrasound pics, and you know I've seen a thousand of them! Thank you for sharing your good news.

Mary said...

You know how excited I am but I have to write it, too. That is the sweetest news and cutest pictures I have ever seen, even with my own babies. I cannot wait to see him/her. I keep thinking it's a girl. Good luck at the next ultrasound and we are praying you will continue to feel well and be healthy.

JMR said...

This is the best news!! We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!! Being a Mommy is the best!

The Foys said...

Ahhh I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to express how excited I am! Congrats to you two!!!

Rachelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so, so, SO EXCITED for you! Yay for all these Richards babies!

Christina said...

That is the most wonderful news ever! I am so excited for you guys! I love the ultrasound pictures too. Definitely adorable! So so happy for you guys! Love,
Chris and family

Amy said...

This is the BEST news! I am absolutely THRILLED for you!! So excited to see more posts about P Nut.

katie b. p. said...

Oh my gosh! I may have had to sit back down to write this after literally jumping up and down and yelling at Kevin to come over here! Congrats! If it is a girl I saved that adorable dress you gave me for Cora to give back to you and I will make you a million cute things! I love you and am SO happy for you!!!!!!!!

Suz said...

CUTE announcement! Seth and I are elated for you and Joe.

maeve said...

yay!!!!!!! this is the best news of 2013!!!!! so excited for you...three! Love that darling "P"nut already!! Congrats!! xo

Amy Jo said...

Congratulations!!! I just had a baby in August of 2012 and I thought it was a FANTASTIC month for a baby! Being a mom is the best, I am so thrilled for you!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

I think since my suggestion worked, you should name your baby after me....just saying, Celina is a GREAT name.....

♥ ME

Jamie and Ryan said...

Congrats! You will be an awesome mom!

amberdat said...

um........................................................YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I could not be happier for you guys!!!! This is amazing and I can't wait to see the little baby!!!! This made my whole day. Good work you two. ;)

Lynne said...

Congratulations!!

Kelly Peterson said...

I am literally in tears right now. Congrats!! I am so so happy for you two.

Cloe said...

Yay!! We're so happy for you!! Congrats!!

Andrea said...

Sarah!! I am sooooo excited!! I have never been more excited for someone to have a baby! You more than deserve this! Congrats to you and your hubby! Can't wait to see that little P nut!! :D