I have always dreamed about going to Disney World! I am so happy that we were able to spend extra time in Florida after the wedding to go. We were spoiled and got to spend 5 days at the happiest place on earth. I was impressed with my 25 week pregnant self and how I was able to hold up. We were able to do open-close every day except for our last day (we had a plane to catch). I was able to have a lot of fun even though I was not able to ride the thrill rides. I especially liked the animal kingdom, and Toy Story Mania at Hollywood studios. Here are some pictures from our trip. The first day we went it poured buckets of rain. We all bought poncho's and kept running around like children. It was great.
| Loved the petting zoo portion at animal kingdom |
| The best part of Epcot was all the floral features |
| Yes we waited in line for princesses. I told Joe he better get use to waiting for princesses with our little girl coming. |
| "I'm gonna wreck it!" |
![]() |
| This pictures captures it all. |

5 comments:
We are jealous that you got to meet Wreck it Ralph!
Look how cute you look pregnant! Jealous of your trip! I love everything Disney!
I did Disneyland around 25 weeks pregnant, too, this February! No Tower of Terror for you and me. But I'm glad there's so much more to see. What fun for you.
Those pictures are so fantastic! We love love love Disney at my house. We took our 9 month old little girl to Disneyland at the beginning of May, and we had a blast. You are SO cute pregnant. I am glad you had energy and had a great time. We went on a cruise when I was 24 weeks pregnant and it was amazing. Babymoons are the best!
i love that pregnant belly. please show more of it. what a fun vacation. lincoln keeps asking us when we are going to disney land. i should have just sent him with you :)
Post a Comment