Monday, December 19, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Tomorrow is the big day! Sunday I walked through my last metal detector! Yep bright and early Tuesday morning we go in and I am getting a pacemaker! Joe and I are hoping and praying that this will be the answer and that I will wake up with a heart that beats to the same rhythm as everyone else.

Please keep us in your prayers. Not only my heart but Joe seems to have picked up the flu and is pretty miserable. I am hoping that he will be well enough to be by my side tomorrow.

9 comments:

cpace said...

Good luck I'll add Joe on Emily's prayer list

Amy said...

Good luck! Praying for ya.

Suz said...

We will be thinking of you...and praying for you. Love you!

Rachelle said...

Prayers coming your way - will add both your names to our temple prayer list too. Hope this does the trick!

Charone Peterson said...

Wow we'll be thinking about and praying for you all day. Good luck!

Dink said...

You are always in our prayers and I can't wait to see you with a normal beating heart!!!

Mary said...

We have been thinking of you all day. Best of luck.

maeve said...

we are thinking of you!! xo

Unknown said...

I hope you and your family are doing well!! Best of luck