Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Harveys room and first game

When our children turn 3 months old they get booted out of the bassinet by my bedside and into their crib. Lucky Harvey got his own room. We turned the guest room into his nursery. But don't worry we can still handle guests, so come visit. I wanted his room to be easily transitioned as he grew up. So I got in touch with my inner artist and painted these 4 ball canvas below. I think they turned out pretty awesome. I also added some ball decals above his changing table after I took the picture. Harvey seems to like his room.

While I was in town visiting my parents my Dad invited me to go with him to a Jazz game where he scored some pretty amazing seats. I have never sat that close to a real Jazz game before. Harvey and I went to the game and Kate had a fun outing with my Mom. Joe was back in Pocatello being a responsible adult and working. When he saw how awesome our seats were he regretted being an adult. I was worried about the noise with Harvey's precious ears and so I found the baby budz. They seemed to really help decrease the sound. He was able to take a nap at the game and didn't even flinch with the loud cheering.  The game was March 8. Harvey was almost 4 months in these pictures.


He even met some players....or cardboard players....while he was sleeping

Max and JB came along too. Max caught 2 balls, he kept the basketball, but he gave the smaller ball to Harvey as a souvenir. He is such a good big cousin!
Thanks Papa for taking Harvey to his first Jazz game. I think he liked it!

3 comments:

Suz said...

What acute room! Your paintings turned out so well. The baby buds are adorable!

Mary said...

You painted those?! I looked at some like that on Etsy when James was a baby but balked at the price. Such a great job. I Love that picture of you guys at the game -- I should go back and insert it into my post of Max at the game. He was very impressed with the ear protectors.

Rachelle said...

Sweet tix!