I think it is safe to say that I love Disney! My dream vacation would be going to Disney World for a few days, going on a Disney cruise for a week and then going back to Disney for a few days. I couldn't manage to make the cruise happen so instead I was able to plan a 7 day trip to Disney World. We stayed at the same hotel as last year (All-Star Movies Resort), but I requested to stay in the Toy Story section of the hotel. (Last year we stayed in the 101 Dalmatian part) Kate is obsessed with that movie so I knew it would be a hit. One of my favorite perks of where we stayed is the magical express. They pick our luggage up off the carousel and we take our carry-on luggage and head to the bus, who whisks us away to our resort. And as an added bonus I love that I don't have to brink any car seats on this vacation.
 |
| Shot heading into Andy's room, which was the courtyard for our section of the hotel |
 |
| Kate riding in RC from Toy Story |
 |
| Another bonus is the resort transports us to the park of our choice, usually this includes a short wait, but again I love that I don't have to rent a car and bring those car seats. |
More fun pictures of the trip to come.
3 comments:
Phin looked at the pictures while I read this post and named all the characters. I think he is going to love your upcoming posts.
Looks amazing! Now I want to watch Toy Story again. James has some Buzz and Woody underwear that he told me all about tonight. Still doesn't want to go on the potty so oh well.
Disney makes family trips true vacations. Wow, sounds like I'm reading from a Disney promotional, but it's true! So easy and relaxing.
Post a Comment