Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I'm smitten

Kate loves to empty her toys out of the basket, and then climb inside and play with a select few
I have loved every stage of development Kate has gone through. I personally think she just gets to be more fun every day. I am smitten, and I do whatever this little girl wants. 

Apparently this is how we look when Joe and I slurp our milk from cereal. 

August 2014
 Nonna came for a visit and Kate got her first official sewing lesson by a professional

August 2014
Kate decided to take off running while at a Young Women's activity for my church.
She wanted to be just like the big girls and tried to keep up with them. 

Licorice can entertain her for a long time. 

Chillin'

3 comments:

Suz said...

The cereal bowl picture is my absolute favorite! Cute cute girl!

Mary said...

The cereal bowl picture -- I die!

Rachelle said...

I wanna kiss those widdle licorice lips! She is perfect, Sarah! My folks were just up at your parents' place. What's going on with your health? Update, please!