Thursday, September 25, 2014

1st Birthday party

We were so happy to be able to celebrate Kate's first birthday at Lagoon! A special thanks to my Dad who was able to reserve us a pavilion and make sure that everyone in the family had tickets to the park. Kate sure does love her Papa. She had a 1st birthday that I'm sure she will never forget, and if she does forget we took lots of pictures to help remind her.
We had lunch at Kate's special pavilion with all the family. 
Kate with all her cousins! 

1st birthday cake...Moooo!
A special thanks to pinterest who gave me the idea for the cow cake, and
to my mom for sharing her cake decorating talent.
I am so happy with how it turned out, and it was delicious!




Uncle Sam and Aunt Taylor
Nonna and Papa with Kate
Grandma Nae, Cheri, John, Grandpa and Kate

Cousin James

Aunt Suzy and Phin
Cousins Ben and Jane
Cousin Aaron
Our little water baby loves Lagoon-a-beach. She played for over 3 hours. Isn't she just the cutest little water baby?

2 comments:

Mary said...

I couldn't get over how much she loved the water. That was such a fun day. The picture with the cousins was cute, because Andrew said, "I don't have a baby to hold!"
We love Kate.

Rachelle said...

Fun! What a cute little miss!