Monday, April 28, 2014

Sugarhouse Park

A few weeks ago we were able to come visit family in Salt Lake. One of the highlights of our trip was getting to see Uncle Sam and Aunt Taylor, they were so awesome to think of the idea of going to Sugarhouse park to feed the Geese, and Ducks, as well as the tricky seagulls. Kate loves animals but was a bit overwhelmed when the animals were not afraid to come right up close and 
personal.  She did however love it, and it was a beautiful day. 

Uncle Sam, and Aunt Taylor with Kate

Our little family
Yes, Kate and I are wearing the same color shirt, and yes I did it on purpose. I have no shame in dressing myself and Kate in matching outfits. 

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love that color - matching shirts works in my book!

Mary said...

What's the fun of children if you can't match?