I can hardly believe that my little girl is 8 months old already! It seemed like we waited forever
to get her, and now time is flying by way too fast! She brings us so much joy!
She is quite the explorer, and has been crawling for the last 6 weeks. She is now mastering
pulling herself up and walking holding on to things like tables or couches.
She loves having books read to her. She loves anything Dr Seuss.
She does not want anything to do with sleep, we are always so surprised how
pleasant she is given her lack of sleep.
She has Mom and Dad wrapped around her finger tight.
She is super helpful with the groceries.
She comes crawling fast if she realizes that I have the dishwasher open.
I think it might be her favorite toy.
| Age 6.5 months |
Her favorite toy is probably her yellow spatula, She first started crawling to get it, it
helps cheer her up if she is sad, hopefully she will be a better cook than I am.
4 comments:
Wow. Eight months? Really?? Make it stop!! She's so cute, Sarah!
Adorable!
Andrew used to do that with the dishwasher, too. So cute.
She's pretty much amazing.
I don't know what it is with dishwashers and babies. I guess it's a way they can feel big like mommy
Post a Comment