Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Curb appeal

I was so eager to get our sod put in on our house and 2 weeks ago my dream came true! I first have to thank Tom, John, Cheri, Tim and Renae for coming and helping out. They worked so hard to get our sod in, and I think we all did a great job, we could probably even open up a landscaping business because it looks so awesome. Enjoy the before and after pictures. Next spring Joe and I will put in the plants. 
I'm really excited for the peach and the pear tree for the backyard and my garden. 
 




Taking a break and testing out the sod to make sure it is Kate worthy.  





3 comments:

Rachelle said...

The transformation is amazing! I can't think of anything else that can make such an immediate and stunning difference than unrolling sod. Well done!

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katie b. p. said...

Oh Sarah darling!! So many fun things! I didn't know you got a house, I MEAN BUILT IT!, and such a beautiful baby girl! It was a little weird when I saw the header: KATE PRESTON! Pretty much I need to meet my soul second cousin! When am I ever going to see you?? Could you possibly be coming down to Utah for Xmas?