So exciting!! I hope Kate's gift I sent a couple weeks ago found its way to you despite the move. You'll have to FB me your new address so I can get my address book updated. Congrats on all the exciting life changes!
I can't wait to see the house! It looks so great. This has been such a big year for you guys.
New baby and a new house...happy times!
Oh I LOVE your floors!! So nice!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So exciting!! I hope Kate's gift I sent a couple weeks ago found its way to you despite the move. You'll have to FB me your new address so I can get my address book updated. Congrats on all the exciting life changes!
I can't wait to see the house! It looks so great. This has been such a big year for you guys.
New baby and a new house...happy times!
Oh I LOVE your floors!! So nice!
Post a Comment