Last weekend we were able to get together with family and celebrate our little girl coming into this world. It was so fun to see family and spend time with them. We were able to get pictures with most in attendance, but some people were sneaky and managed to slip out.
Thanks so much to all of our family who were able to come!
 |
| A big thanks to Aunt Annalee who hosted the shower. It was beautiful, and yummy. |
 |
| Preston side of Family |
 |
| Both Grandmas had made a quilt for our baby girl. I think she will be spoiled by these two. |
 |
| My cousin Heather was due 1 week before this picture, and here I am with 2 weeks before my "due date". Her due date has come and gone, and she is still pregnant..I have a feeling I will be pregnant longer than I planned as well. |
 |
| Dimond side of Family |
 |
| Dimond side of family |
 |
| Richards side of family |
 |
| Wilde side of family |
We are looking forward to the next celebration for our little girl which will be her BIRTHDAY!
6 comments:
Gah! Look at all those lovely ladies (and Phin). I love what I could see of the quilts. Cannot wait to see your baby girl, it was a big topic at family dinner.
I think of you every day and can't wait to hear the news! Good luck!
Yes - quilts are beautiful. I want to see more of them! You look so beautiful - pregnancy definitely suits you! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!
I like the pic of our baby bumps! :) I sure hope you don't have to wait another week too... Let's hope she's less stubborn than my boy! Good luck!!
Sorry we had to leave while you were still unwrapping presents. We had to get mom back to the temple. Thanks for inviting us!
you are the cutest pregnant person ever. now post some pictures of the little lady!!!!! and how did it all go??
Post a Comment