Friday, August 9, 2013

Cousins

I am so excited to meet our baby girl! Up above is a "cousins" picture...our baby girl squashed between her two older cousins James, and Phineas. My due date is still a week away, but I am so anxious to meet our baby girl. My doctor keeps telling me she doesn't seem to be in any hurry to come. I have been picking up extra shifts in the ER trying to get her uncomfortable. Truthfully I think she likes me running around the ER, I think it rocks her to sleep. If I could tell our little girl one thing it would be the car seat, bassinet and Mom and Dad are ready for you to come.

3 comments:

cpace said...

Kate is one lucky girl to be able to come to you and Joe!

Mary said...

I was just thinking about you today. Jb's birthday would be a fun day to have a new sweet baby join the family today! Or she could just love it in there and hang out for a while more.

Kacey said...

I was 6 days overdue...it felt like a month! I hope the wait goes fast for you. :) Best wishes for the delivery!