I am counting down the time until Joe is back from St. George and done with his internship. I am really excited that he has had this opportunity to be there, but I can't wait to live in the same place again. It would be really cool if Joe got a job offer to go down there after graduation. It would be really nice to be able to have more time to explore that part of the state since neither of us had time to go on adventures down there this summer.
Last Monday I was having way too many near fainting episodes, too many to count. My doctor made a lot of changes to my medication routine and it has worked really well. The day after I was released from the hospital I only had 2 near fainting episodes which was a complete miracle! The next day I didn't have a single episode, but the following day I had three. Since then I have not had any fainting episodes since then and I have been feeling so much better.
I met with one of my doctors on Monday and he gave me permission to return to work!! I was able to work for a little bit today and it felt great to be back to work. I am still not allowed to drive, so my mom has been in town to chauffeur me around.
We did set a date to do another ablation...September 23! I am grateful to all of you who have kept us in your prayers. Unfortunately this looks like it will be a long road to recovery, so I may be asking for your thoughts and prayers for a while.
I promise I will have a non-heart normal life post soon.
2 comments:
Great news! I'll come visit you again in a couple weeks, this time with the boys in tow! So glad to hear positive progress.
Glad things are moving in the right direction. You are continually in our fasts and prayers!
Post a Comment