Friday, August 12, 2011

Joe

Did I mention that I get Joe back tomorrow! We will no longer have to spend days and days apart! Well we still might have to spend days and days apart but he will only be as far away as the law school. (Only 1 more year left!!! Wahoo!)

I have the best husband ever!

Joe has taken up running this summer and has entered a few 5K's and has actually done quite well. His best time this season for a 5K was 21 minutes and 27 seconds. He has won a ribbon and some other prizes too!


I love you Joe and I hope that someday soon I'll be able to join you for long runs!

1 comment:

Suz said...

You won't have to run too long...isn't Joe's max a 5 or 10K. We are happy he will be back where he belongs...with you:)