I love, love, love my job. I've wanted to be a nurse for a while and getting to my goal seemed like almost impossible, but I have been a nurse for a year now and I absolutely love it. For the past 2 months I have worked all my shifts on the pediatrics unit which is my favorite!!! Yes it is hard to see sick babies and have to poke them and suck boogers out, but I love it. I love waking up and going to work, I love being at work, and sometimes I don't want to leave work because I love it so much. I love it!!!
5 comments:
Those babies and kids are lucky to have you - not every nurse loves the job!
That is awesome that you love what you do!!! Makes all that hard work you put into it all worth it!! I am sure those babies love you though!!
THAT is awesome!!!!
To get paid to do what you love is truly a blessing.
That is awesome!
Post a Comment