One of the things that I have always wanted to do in my life is be in a flash mob. Saturday I was able to cross it off my list. Check it out. I think it turned out pretty good! And BYU won so it was a great day!!!
Seth and I seriously had no idea what a flash mob was...we may or may not have had to look it up on Wikipedia. What can I say...we live in the middle of nowhere. We imagined that you may actually be "flashing" people but then we remembered that you are at wholesome BYU. It made us smile to think of you and Joe getting your groove on.
We learned the dance about 2 hours before the game. (We had to get there that early or else they run out of room for students) The announcer lady who gets the crowd pumped up at timeouts taught it to everyone. Suzanne and Seth---where have you been? Seriously you haven't heard of a flash mob???
6 comments:
That is so ridiculously awesome.
Dan and I were wondering about that when we watched the game. Who organized that? How did you all know what to do and when?
looks like fun sloppy!
Yeah - how did you know what to do? SO FUN!
Seth and I seriously had no idea what a flash mob was...we may or may not have had to look it up on Wikipedia. What can I say...we live in the middle of nowhere. We imagined that you may actually be "flashing" people but then we remembered that you are at wholesome BYU. It made us smile to think of you and Joe getting your groove on.
We learned the dance about 2 hours before the game. (We had to get there that early or else they run out of room for students) The announcer lady who gets the crowd pumped up at timeouts taught it to everyone.
Suzanne and Seth---where have you been? Seriously you haven't heard of a flash mob???
Post a Comment