Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rich RIP

Growing up I must admit that I was in love with boy bands, any boy band would make my heart sing. You might might remember LFO for "Summer Girls" I know you are trying to figure out what song that is, let me help you.

"New kids on the block had a bunch of hits Chinese food makes me sick and I think its fly when girls stop by for the summer, the summer. I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch..."

Today I was flipping through US magazine and found out that Rich died from Leukemia earlier this month. I once went to an LFO concert and I got to sit on the front row. Good times. RIP Rich

3 comments:

Amy said...

I heart boy bands too...but you already knew that. :) Lots of fun memories with you!!

Suz said...

I was at this concert with you. When I was moving I came across the ticket somewhere. It was around this time of year at the State Fair...good times.

Cunning said...

A song that has touched our lives forever.