Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My new hobby

So recently I took up "couponing". Smiths had a double coupon event and the night before I was so excited I could hardly sleep. While I was at smiths and visiting with the other coupon ladies I found out my sleeping problem was quite normal among the group. I am still so excited I have to share with you all! My last trip really paid off, I got all of the stuff below some yogurt and string cheese for $28.71. I saved $84.42!!! If I would have paid regular price I would have paid $113.13! I apologize for what could be a boring post, but if any of you want I can teach you the joys of couponing!Below is the stuff that I got for free after using my coupons!!!

8 comments:

The Gages said...

Sarah, I am impressed! I went to a couponing class before, but have not yet done anything. So do you get your coupons online, or newspaper, etc? I would like to learn how YOU do it. That's sooo great! Wow!

Sarah Preston said...

Aimee- I get them from the newspaper! I find that it is addicting to try and get a better and better deal.

Shaylee said...

I just started couponing too! Last Wednesday was my first real run at things...quite the rush.

Rachelle said...

Good job!!! I love saving money. . .

Dink said...

K, I need to have you show me how to get started. I follow a bunch of couponing blogs but have yet to make the leap into actually couponing!!

Renee said...

That is AMAZING Sarah!! I'd love to hear all about it at the reunion!!! See you soon!

Nichole said...

Woohoo! It is such a rush huh?

Suz said...

You are amazing. Sounds like the same rush Bart gets before and after an autograph.