Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Suzanne and Seth's wedding!!!!
Suzanne and Seth got married in the Salt Lake Temple yesterday!! It was a beautiful hot day! It was great to see these two tie the knot!
These two cute girls our my nieces, aren't they adorable!!!

This is my brother Jeff, he lives in Arizona and is headed back today! I wish he could stay up here, he has been in town for a while helping out with everything, and so we have been able to see him a lot.
Siblings picture

My mom made Jeff's dogs a bow tie for the male dog (Diesel) and a dress for the female dog (Zoie) They spent most of the wedding wandering around the yard and just looking cute!



I am so happy for you two!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Suzanne looks beautiful and I love her hair!! Congrats to your cute sister!!
Two weddings?!?!
Thats one crazy summer.
Post a Comment