Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So for the first time in almost a year I have actually gone to the gym and worked out! My doctor gave me his approval but I still have to be careful. I wasn't able to run but I could do the elliptical machine and weight lift...but this morning I am really sore all over my body, it feels so good and so bad at the same time.


Joe is just starting his finals and will be done with his first year of Law school!!!!
He got an externship at Novell in Provo for the Summer!!! I am so proud of him for working so hard this first year of school! I love you JOE!!!!

4 comments:

Suz said...

I'm happy you were able to go back to the gym...I know how much you missed it. Good luck to Joe on his finals.

Rachelle said...

Congrats to both of you!

Nichole said...

That is so exciting for both of you! Yay!

Christy said...

Yay! I'm happy you can go to the gym! It will be so nice to be able to do something that is so important to you.

Way to go Joe! That is awesome! I hope he loves working there. The worst part of law school is over now.