When I was going through school I would say to myself, When I am done with school I will take up this new hobby like Sewing, crocheting, reading.
So far out of my hobbies to start I have started 3
Hobby #3-Sewing
I decided I wanted to have cute scrubs so thanks to my mom's help she has taught me how to make adorable scrubs.
Hobby #2- Crocheting
Hobby #2- CrochetingI got called to be the YW camp director and so I have been busy making these headbands for all the girls so that when it gets colder at night we can all match and look cute. So far I have about 22 made.
Hobby #3 Reading
Hobby #3 ReadingOne of the many drawbacks of nursing school is that you never have a chance to read anything you want to. So I have been catching up on my reading. This is my latest book.
Hobby #4 that I want to take up is Cake Decorating. My friends Dareth and Celina took a class once and I was jealous, so when I get a chance I will learn how to decorate beautiful cakes!
Hobby #4 that I want to take up is Cake Decorating. My friends Dareth and Celina took a class once and I was jealous, so when I get a chance I will learn how to decorate beautiful cakes!
8 comments:
K I love that you are taking up all the hobbies you wanted to once you were done with Nursing school!! That is awesome!! We should get together a craft group. There is a girl that I work with at Taxes that has a craft night once a month that a buch of girls get together and sew, knit, crotche, scrap book or whatever they are working on. When I am done with Taxes I want to join in on the fun. You have to see the gazillion cake pans I have and you can practice decorating them till your heart is content!!
That's awesome, Sarah! You were already the cutest nurse around, but those scrubs just seal the deal!
Hunger Games is such a good book. I hope you have the next one on hand because you'll want to read it as soon as you finish the first. I'm pumped for #3 to come out in August.
I totally want to learn how to decorate cakes. I follow this blog called thegoodapple.blogspot.com. She started by taking a class, and now she's amazing.
Your crochet headbands look so good!
What talent! You take after your mom with the ability to do anything
My new nickname for you...DG (Domestic Goddess). Good work! I LOVE projects. So satisfying. I enjoyed reading the Hunger Games books too! Love a good book! Yeah, for free time right?!?! Enjoy it now...with kids it doesn't exist!
Oh my heavens, those are the cutest headbands, I wish I knew how to make them for my YW! =)
I'm gonna need you to share the talent..seriously. I'm so glad you are following through with your hobbies. I need to get my butt in gear. Pronto.
Post a Comment