Congratulations! I am so proud of you.
Congrats. what department? I am very sad we won't be work buddies.
Awesome! Congrats!
Wahoo!!!
I had Bennett there and loved it and had a surgery there as well. Great hospital experiences all around.
congrats that is so exciting !!! i am still looking !!
What a relief and a blessing for you!
that is such a sweet response to a sad thing that could happen. I would love to be in your care... but i would want to... ya know.
Very very cool! That's where my brother's wife had their baby. It was the night she (and you) graduated from BYU actually. Yeay for employment!
Congrats Sarah!!!
Yippee!!! That is great, I love it you will be soo close. Let me know your shifts and I will try and swing by to visit!!
Yay! Way to go!
Congrats Sarah!
CONGRATS THAT IS AWESOME
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Congratulations! I am so proud of you.
Congrats. what department? I am very sad we won't be work buddies.
Awesome! Congrats!
Wahoo!!!
I had Bennett there and loved it and had a surgery there as well. Great hospital experiences all around.
congrats that is so exciting !!! i am still looking !!
What a relief and a blessing for you!
that is such a sweet response to a sad thing that could happen. I would love to be in your care... but i would want to... ya know.
Very very cool! That's where my brother's wife had their baby. It was the night she (and you) graduated from BYU actually. Yeay for employment!
Congrats Sarah!!!
Yippee!!! That is great, I love it you will be soo close. Let me know your shifts and I will try and swing by to visit!!
Yay! Way to go!
Congrats Sarah!
CONGRATS THAT IS AWESOME
CONGRATS THAT IS AWESOME
Post a Comment