Friday, February 19, 2010

I did it!

I passed the NCLEX which is the state exam for a Nursing licence! Finally I am a nurse!!!

13 comments:

Charone Peterson said...

YAY!!!! That's the best Sarah! No one ever doubted you would pass it. No more tests!

Christy said...

Wahoo!!! Way to go!!

Dink said...

YES!!! That is just awesome!!! Congrats I bet you are soo relieved that all the studying is through!!! Good work!!

Mary said...

We are very excited for you! We knew you could do it. And anytime you are up for Sunday dinner, we'll hunt down some yarn and a crochet hook and teach you to crochet.

So glad the studying and stress is over.

Amy said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. You earned it.

Suz said...

Nurse Preston! Congratulations. I am so proud of you. You are going to be an amazing nurse.

Christina said...

That is awesome. Congratulations. I admire all of you hard work and knowledge. It will be a blessing to you and you family through out your whole life.

The Harris's said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Amber said...

i love that about you. truly, love it!

maeve said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!! way to go sarah!!!!!

Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nichole said...

YAY!!! Congrats, that is so awesome!

John and Melanie said...

Phenomenal. Congratulations Sarah!