Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So much has happened in the last little bit! This year started out great with 4th row tickets to a BYU basketball game. My sister in law Mary works for KSL and got the special tickets and decided to invite us to go along. Thank you very much! We enjoyed the game so much!

My friend Celina started out on an adventure this year and headed to Ethiopia! I think Celina is amazing for doing this! I'll miss you and can't wait till you come back! It was nice to be able to get together with old roommates and friends to get together to say goodbye.

I thought I knew everything about Joe, but I guess I don't and while we were in Burley I learned that he knows how to play the drums and does quite well.

My brother in law John came back from his mission to New Hamphshire, Manchester! I am so happy he is back! It was fun to go up to the airport and see him. He had a layover in Salt Lake for a few hours and then flew home, so we were excited to see him.

I passed my final exams from nursing school! All I have to do now is go to graduation and take my state boards! Wish me luck!






12 comments:

Suz said...

Joe is Burley's man of mystery. I would love to hear him play the drums.

Amy said...

JB was wearing blue?!?!

Dink said...

That is Awesome Sarah!!!! I am impressed and I am sure you will ace those exams!!!

Sarah Preston said...

JB was wearing blue! And he was cheering for the cougars

Amber said...

O my gosh! Good job. And good luck. Will you be my nurse in the future?

Christy said...

Good luck with the state boards! You'll do great!

maeve said...

congratulations on school! you are amazing!

Nichole said...

Yay - congrats on your school that is so awesome!

Amber said...

So I just realized I never responded to your scrapbook questions. I don't do it online- I use photoshop elements. I get all the paper, elements, templates, etc. for free!! (Online- of course. People post freebies a lot and I'm too cheap to buy anything) It's great. You should try it. Let me know if you need any help!

Meghan said...

i love you! having lunch with you is top on my list of salt lake must do's. my sister lives in florida and unfortunately i have no idea when i will be utah. hopefully soon, maybe march? i will call ya for sure!!

The Harris's said...

CONGRATS Sarah I wish I was done not to much longer I guess I really just need to pass that HESI sounds like it hard... Anyways keep in touch be glad you are not starting school in the morning..

Cunning said...

So will you be able to perform surgeries? I'm pretty sure you can.