Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I actually like football


So the other day I was watching football with Joe on TV and realized that I actually like football. I had no idea who the teams were that were playing but that I actually enjoyed cheering for whatever color I liked better. This new love of mine stated this season when Joe and I got all sports passes. For the first time ever I started attending BYU football games. Joe would explain to be what was happening and before I knew it I didn't need him giving me the play by play.
When we found out BYU was going to the Vegas Bowl I asked Joe if we could go. I'm pretty sure he was shocked and thought I was kidding. The morning tickets became available Joe went and got them and we were lucky enough to get front row in the end zone! Thank goodness BYU killed Oregon St. We were able to rush the field another time this season! So much fun!
We were winning by so much that Cosmo decided to come sit by us for part of the game under our warm blanket. It was seriously freezing and the wind didn't help. (What happened the the Vegas weather?) Did you see us on ESPN????

All season long I have wanted to get my picture with Cosmo, but he has been pretty hard to get a picture of. I think he is my favorite mascot.

While we were in Vegas we made a quick drop by the strip. Check out this snowman that was in the Belagio, his body was made of flowers...crazy!
Whoppi and I were able to catch up on gossip.
Aren't these guys handsome!


We decided that since we were half way to Phoenix that we would just keep driving and spend Christmas with my brother Jeff. Now that weather was much better. Joe and Jeff were able to hike, and I was able to study

6 comments:

Joe said...

Notice that in one of the pictures that Sarah is holding Cosmo's hand. No wonder he wanted to sit by us.

● C E L I N A ● said...

FOOTBALL...BLAH

I hate it

Suz said...

I love the pictures of you two with Cosmo. So cute...When are you posting Phoenix pictures?

Sarah Preston said...

we didn't take too many phoenix pictures, but i will get them posted shortly.
And in my defense Cosmo grabbed my hand, i didn't grab his!

Rachelle said...

Go Cougs!!!

Amber said...

Do you have a secret crush on Cosmo? I couldn't help but notice that your hands were touching.