Today I am extremely grateful for my neighbor who for the past year when ever it has snowed has personally taken his snow blower and snow blown the street, because the city of Provo is neglectful to our street. Yes you read correct, he snow blows the entire street that we drive on. Thank you Brother Gardner for your service, it brings a smile to my face when I see you out there. 

(for the record this is not the actual picture of our street)
3 comments:
I love that about him!!!
WOW that is REALLY nice.
Because unless you live on a "major street" you get totally jacked.
I get scared driving home in springville.
A couple Christmases ago, we got a ton of snow in ABQ while we were in Houston visiting family. Our neighbor used his little Bobcat tractor to snow plow our street. When he noticed that we hadn't been shoveling our driveway and that there were no tire tracks in the snow, he realized we were out of town and made sure to keep our driveway plowed so we could actually pull into our garage when we got home - such a great guy!
Post a Comment