
Today I needed a break from studying and so I was looking on the Internet for homes. I found this beauty.(amazing in person! 2 car garage, swimming pool, bedrooms, mountains...and a LOT OF WORK TO BE DONE) I always wanted a house that I could fix up from the inside. I would tell you more about it and the price, but then you would want it. I wish I was a paid nurse right now and this house would be ours. Does anyone have a lot of money that they could loan us for a few months?? (just kidding, unless you are serious and want to loan us money)
6 comments:
Maybe if we pool our funds it could be like a time share?
The house is big enough for us all to live there
I'm glad somebody else in the family finds it entertaining to look for dream homes on the internet.
Cute place!!!
Oh man it looks gorgeous! If I had lots of money I would totally lend you some! In the meantime it looks like we are in the same boat...
I look at dream houses too. Our problem is that I don't know where we are going to end up living, so I have dream houses in multiple states.
Post a Comment