Monday, June 15, 2009

Stratosphere

We could not end our strip without stopping off in Las Vegas one more time to go and see the place where we got engaged. When we got engaged Joe surprised me by sending me on a scavenger hunt for him that ended with a surprise trip to Las Vegas where we went to the stratosphere and he proposed at the top after dinner. It was fun to walk down the strip together like we did after we got engaged and to relive that moment.
I love you Joe! I'm glad that we were able to have such a fun trip

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh I forgot about how he proposed! Remember how you got on a plane and went to Vegas without even knowing what you were doing there? I just love that story.

katie b. p. said...

The luxurious life! Hey I can't wait to see you guys at the reunion...we should have a game night!