Friday, June 12, 2009

Fantasy Factory

So Joe and I are completely addicted to the show Rob and Big and the new Rob Dyrdek show, Fantasy Factory. Basically both shows are about this pro skater Rob Dyrdek and his shenanigans. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend you going to MTV.com and watching a few episodes. Our trip to California would not be complete without a pit stop to see if we might get a glimpse at Rob and his Fantasy factory. First off his fantasy aren't what some of you might be thinking. He has basketball hoops, an indoor skate park complete with a foam pit, a zip line, a American Gladiator tennis ball gun,and rascal scooters.
We did not see Rob or anyone else from the show. It looked like they were doing some construction on the inside. We can't wait until the next season to see what fantasies Rob will live out next.
One of the producers saw us taking photos and when we told her we wanted to see Rob she told us he wasn't there and that they didn't want anyone knowing the location of the Factory. Apparently she is not a master googler like Joe is.

4 comments:

Suz said...

I wish I could have been there. Rob is my hero.

Christy said...

We love Rob and Big!

● C E L I N A ● said...

Ok I LOVE rob and big. my favorite when spider man throws a cup of soda on their car, and eventually they get him back with a net gun.

I wish I could have visited!

maeve said...

fun! we love that rob and big! i also love that they dont want people to know the location yet they put up a big sign on the side of the building..duh!