Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Trot

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!

Last year Joe and I ran the Turkey Trot in Cottonwood Heights with his family and this year we did it again. Joe beat us all. He has been training real hard.
I caught up to Cheri, but once she saw the finish line she took off running and left me in the dust
I'd like to think that I was so fast that Sam couldn't see me coming to take a picture from the front, the truth probably is I was so slow that they were bored from waiting and couldn't see me coming.
After the Turkey trot we headed down for dinner in P.G. with some of Joe's family. It was yummy. Then we went to dinner #2 at my friends Fairy's place.
The Richards family usually goes and sees at least one movie on Thanksgiving, and so to try to keep that tradition alive we went to a movie. I love Thanksgiving!!!
Once we got home I was able to decorate our house for Christmas!

4 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

You should have run it in a turkey costume or dressed as an Indian. That would have been AMAZING...

KISSES

Dink said...

Wow I am soo impressed that you ran before you gobbled up all that yummy Thanksgiving food!!! Way to go!! I also love those hot black tights you are running in!!

Dink said...

Here is the link for the Amish Friendship Bread Directions. When it says stir the contents just squeeze the bag.

http://www.armchair.com/recipe/bake002.html

Kristin said...

Looks like fun! Good for you! It seems like forever since we have seen you guys. We will hopefully catch you at the Dimond party in December.