We went on a quick trip to Disneyland with the Preston clan this week. We were able to spend all day in Disneyland for 2 days, and we really mean all day (7:30-close). There is something about that place that just makes me feel like a kid again. I for some reason love taking pictures with all the characters. My favorite was when we tried to take a picture with Sulie. Sulie did not want Joe in the picture and kept kicking him out of the shot, or stomping his feet at him, that is why Joe isn't in that one.
We were also in an Earthquake. I've never been in one, and Joe was a baby when he was in way so it was new to us. They had to get everyone off the rides, and out of buildings, so we sat around for about 3 hours on our second day.
We love Disneyland!
3 comments:
That is crazy you were there during the earthquake! When it happened I was thinking about the people in Disneyland and how that all worked out. Looks like you had a fun trip! Disneyland is a place that Joe and I love to go also!
Hey
WAHOO you have a blog!!! Hey Shellee and Mike. Joe came over to get the LSAT videos and told me you had a blog. How fun!!! We also LOVE Disneyland, it really is a magical place. I love the wedding day pictures you guys look fabulous.
I love your blog!Disneyland looks like it was a lot of fun. It was nice to see you last week, thanks for making time.
Post a Comment