Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm giving up Dr. Pepper



A typical day for me usually involves lots and lots of Dr.Pepper. I love the 23 flavor! Recently I decided that it would be better for me to give it up for many reasons


  • Cost-It doesn't fit real well into a newlyweds budget

  • Health-I'm thinking it will be easier for me to excercise

  • Teeth-I had a teacher once who said if you drank soda it was like you were coating your teeth with sugar, and sipping on it all day was only making in a constant coating.

I am happy to say that so far I have not had Dr. Pepper, Coke or any other like that for 5 days!


I have discovered that Crystal light and propel water is tasty!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shaylee said...

I'll believe it when I see it..until then, YEAH RIGHT!

Sarah Preston said...

Update...I have been going strong kinda for a week. I did have one once I hadn't had if for a week. It was amazing. But seriously...this is hard!

Amy Jo said...

Well.. it's August now.. how are you doing with no Dr. Pepper???

Sarah Preston said...

We went on vacation this week...so i also went on vacation from having no dr.pepper, I'm hoping to start it up again