Friday, March 3, 2017

Halloween 2016

Halloween was super easy this year because Kate wanted to be the same thing she was the previous year, Rapunzel!. Harvey wore a BYU cougar outfit for a trunk or treating, and was then a cow on the official night. These kids got a lot of bonus candy because people thought they were too cute!
Harvey was a cow which is the same outfit Kate wore when she was 14 months old for Halloween that year. I loved taking a quick flip down memory lane by looking up an old photo of Kate dressed up. 
Harvey Halloween 2016

Kate Halloween 2014
 Kate was so excited to go trick or treating with her Dad who she had dress up as Flynn Ryder again. She was so sad that I didn't get Harvey a Pascal costume and that I didn't dress up as Mother Gothel.

Kate loves going to preschool twice a week. She was so excited for her Halloween Party at school. She wanted to dress up as Sleeping Beauty for this party, which was easy because we already own that dress. The party included games, crafts, and candy. She has the most adorable teacher who is on the right in the picture below. She loved being there all dressed up. 
Kate's Preschool class 2016 at the Halloween party

2 comments:

Suz said...

So fun to see pictures of your cute kids on Halloween! I love the photo comparision with the cow costume.

Mary said...

Cute as a cow and as a Cougar
I really really hope Millie is into things like Rapunzel, etc. I can't wait for dresses like that one!