Fall is so much fun with kids. We were able to come down to Utah to go to Cross E Ranch with my sister Suzanne, Phin, and Millie back in October. This place was a huge hit the previous year with Kate. The ranch added more activities to their schedule and we had such a blast.
 |
| Tractor tow. It was so fun to hear the kids continuous giggles while they rode. |
 |
| We loved the addition of a slide, even though it ripped a hole in Kate's pants |
 |
| Despite Harvey's look on his face he really enjoyed the hay ride. |
The corn box was amazing! Harvey was constantly sucking on corn which he enjoyed. We loved burying the kids in corn (and finding lots of corn hidden in crevices of their body later) Harvey is 11 months in this picture
 |
| my attempt at a group picture |
2 comments:
One of my favorite Fall traditions. They also do a baby animal days...I'll let you know when I hear dates.
Is that Millicent trying to give Harvey a stick, haha? I am glad for these posts.
Post a Comment