Sunday, January 29, 2017

Kate's Birthday

Back in August our little girl turned 3! Yes, this happened 6 months ago and I'm blogging about it finally. It's no secret I'm behind.

My friend owns a backyard water slide and we were able to rent it for the day and had lots of other 3 year old over to play in the water and jump on the trampoline. It was super easy and a hit!






Later we celebrated as a family. Kate said she wanted a princess cake, and so I tried my best, and came up with this simple cake where her princess figures were able to stand on.

How is it possible that she is 3?

2 comments:

Suz said...

What a fun party and a cute cake...now you have a 3 1/2 year old too!

Mary said...

Cute cake! I still remember the ultrasound picture you showed us in your parents' old dining room.