I am so behind on blogging! Yes, this trip happened 3.5 months ago, and I am just finishing it up! We spent one day at Hollywood Studios at Disney. The day we went it was mothers day. Disney had a flower for each mother. It was great to be able to spend the full day with my wonderful mother! Highlights from this park include my favorite ride Toy Story Mania, Beauty and the Beast musical, and The little Mermaid short musical.
| We met Olaf and gave him a warm hug! |
| Green army men from Toy story |
| We are all ready to ride Toy Story Mania! |
Kate is obsessed with Doc McStuffins. If you have never seen the show you need to! It is about this little girl "Doc McStuffins" who has a magic stethoscope and uses it to bring her toys to life. She fixes her toys and family and friends. It is adorable, and Kate has learned how to give a check-up. Kate really did enjoy meeting Doc, but I think her favorite part was coming back into Doc's playhouse after Doc had gone home for the night. She was able to sit on the check-up table. pretend to use her instruments. It makes me happy that my daughters loves to play with medial instruments!
Maybe Joe's favorite part was all the Star Wars characters he saw. I have no idea who is pictured below, or in any of the other star wars pictures. One of the characters loved Harvey and Harvey was not scared by him.
Joe was a champ and stayed with Kate all day! He even took Kate to the fantasmic firework show at night on a Daddy-daughter date while the rest of us went back to sleep. Kate loved the extra time with her Dad, but thought the show was a little scary. She did like getting to see ALL the Disney characters in the show.
Papa and Nonna were so nice and bought Kate and Harvey each a souvenir to remember their special trip to Disney world. Kate got Disney princess figurines, and Harvey got Toy Story figurines. We play with the figurines every day. Kate often asks while she is playing with them if she can go back to the hotel and Disney World. One time I told her it cost a lot of money, and so she found some spare change around the house, gave it to me, and asked again to go back. Well played Kate! Maybe we will be so lucky to go again in 2017!
2 comments:
That's adorable! If I give you a few spare coins, can I come too?
My boys want you to know that was Kylo Ren, from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. And I have them watch Doc McStuffins from time to time. It's good to see a strong girl character.
Post a Comment