Friday, June 24, 2016

Magic Kingdom part 2

We were able to do everything at Magic Kingdom in the 2 days we visited that park. Did I mention I have the best kids ever! They are incredible to be able to do 14 hours days at a park. I bet I would be able to last 14 hours easier if I got pushed around in a stroller all day.
One of our favorite new experiences to us was Enchanted Tales with Belle. The kids get to act out a brief version of the movie, and they get to dance around the room with Belle. It was magical. My description can't do it justice. If you are headed to Disney make this stop a priority! 
One of the parades goes around the circle in front of the castle and is a dance party. This was something Kate actually remembered from our last visit. We made sure to go! We are in love with the movie Zootopia and researched and found the only place to see these characters at the park is at the parade. It was fun to move it and shake it with them!
Buzz lightyear
1st time meeting Rapunzel. Kate was excited to wear her Rapunzel dress. She was happy when Rapunzel held her hand.
Cinderella
Add caption
Add caption


We stayed so long and used all our fast passes that we were able to get more. We were able to go back and meet Cinderella and Rapunzel again! When Kate gets tired she usually gets super hyper which is so different from any other kid I know. She was very animated for our visit with Cinderella and Rapunzel. It was worth going a 2nd time to visit these princesses. We have discovered that Harvey loves princesses. He may be small but he sure is a ladies man.
Smiles with Rapunzel

Harvey got a kiss from Rapunzel!
 On our way out of the park at night the light parade was starting. We never intended to stay this late at the park, but we decided to stay and watch it again! These pictures aren't the best, but they sure bring back some fun memories. I loved watching Kate and she saw a new parade float come by and seeing her whole body light up with excitement and amazement.














2 comments:

Suz said...

The picture of Kate with Rapunzel is adorable!

Mary said...

I am tired just looking at all you did. Way to go!