Monday, March 14, 2016

Lava Hot Springs

We had family in town for Harvey's baby blessing the beginning of February, so naturally we went to Lava Hot Springs for some much needed swimming in the dead of winter. One of the things I love about Lava is that the kid area water is always warm, we are talking mid 90 degree warm. It is nice to never have the kids shiver or complain they are cold. 
Papa and Millie Mae


Kate on the slide

Silly Phin

Kids and adults relaxing in the play area

Jane is such a good cousin. She looks after Kate and makes sure she is safe and having a good time. 


Kate, Harvey and Dad

Emily, Jane and Aaron waiting to get splashed by the water bucket

Harvey enjoyed his first swim, it was more like a very relaxing bath. He loved it!
.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Millicent's little swim shirt! Is it an outdoor pool? I have still not been to Lava, ugh. When you posted that picture of Harvey on Instagram I remember thinking he was plumping up so cute.

Suz said...

You took some really great pictures of all of the kids!