Thursday, February 18, 2016

New Years 2016

We decided to be brave and start 2016 with a road trip. We went down to visit my family in Salt Lake. My brother Jeff was in town with his girlfriend Kim and we wanted to have Harvey meet them and other family members. Kim is adorable and both Kate and Harvey love her. We had a great time meeting up with family and introducing them to Harvey. Harvey was 6 weeks old when these pictures were taken! Here are some of the highlights of the trip.
Jeff, Kim and Harvey
12/31/15

Scott and Harvey
12/31/15

Kate and Diesel
It is no secret that Kate loves Diesel, and sweet Diesel seems to not mind all the love

Watching deer while eating cereal in the morning at Nonna and Papa's

My brother from another mother aka Victor who lived with us 2001-2002 as an exchange student from Brazil was in town and I got to meet up with him. I had to apologize to him for how horrible I treated him. I treated him like a sibling which meant, I picked on him and I ignored him too. Luckily he has forgiven me.
Victor and I

Jane, Collette, Harvey and Richards baby #4 ( we are very excited to meet this little addition in April)

Harvey got to meet his cousin Millie Mae for the first time. These two are 2 months apart in age. Just like Kate and Phin. It is fun to have kids at the same time as my sister Suzanne. And it is fun to have a built in best friend for them. 
 My Nephew Ben turned 8 in December and chose to become one of the newest members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We are very proud of him for his decision to be baptized. He looked so handsome on his special day.
Ben on his big day! Isn't it great to be 8!

I've always thought that Harvey looks like my brother Bart. Seriously what do you think?

While we were in town I got to meet up with my good friend Rachel. We worked together at the GAP for years and years, and she was one of my bridesmaids. 

Harvey got to meet his Great Grandma Doris Preston

2 comments:

cpace said...

It's always fun when you guys come down

Mary said...

If I'm doing the math right, Harvey, Millicent, and Collette's baby and my baby will all be the same school year. Like Aaron, Kate, Phineas and James.