Harvey was just 12 days old when we had these pictures taken. We had the wonderful Caralee Case take them who is from Idaho Falls. She took Kate's newborn pictures and I have always cherished those, so I knew I had to splurge again and get some done professionally of Harvey. I love the way they turned out. You would never guess that it took 3 hours to get these pictures because Harvey was upset for the first time in his life. Caralee was so patient and captured the beaut of my newborn that I will cherish forever. I love looking at all his sweet little features. I can't decide on a favorite!


4 comments:
I love all of them but my favorite has to be the black and white one of you holding Harvey...that photo is the perfect depiction of the joy of motherhood.
How could you pick just one. You holding him shows so much emotion of joy. That's my favorite
He is so perfect!
I like the fifth one from the top and all of you together. And all of the rest.
Post a Comment